Corporate SponsorshipWe are pleased to be able to provide opportunities for companies in the Okanagan Valley to partner with one of the Okanaganís oldest and most established arts organizations.
Now entering our 55th season, the Okanagan Symphony Orchestra is British Columbiaís third largest professional symphony orchestra. We are proud to represent the entire region with regular performances in Penticton, Kelowna and Vernon. Ticket sales average about 17,000 with visibility from Osoyoos to Salmon Arm. Our performances are joined by an extensive education and outreach program which directly involves our community in the process of music creation.
Through our community programs, school relationships and public professional performances, we continue to build a family of supporters. We now offer a number of different avenues for your organization to join the family. By partnering with the OSO, you can realize some of the following benefits:
· Recognition of your community investment via strategic logo placement in our various print and online publications
· An opportunity to advertise your company or product in our house programs
· Public recognition of your involvement and commitment to community building via on-stage announcements and social media mentions
· client or employee reception opportunities
· a discount on OSO tickets for all of your employees
We are happy to be able to work with you to find the right investment level that fits your community investment goals. Please contact Executive Director, Robert Barr at 250-763-7544 or email@example.com for more information on the numerous sponsorship opportunities and how you can join the OSO family.