DON’T WANT TO PURCHASE ONLINE? DOWNLOAD THE ODER FORM AND MAIL IT TO US!
ATTN: OSO “BUCKET LIST”
PO BOX 20238
KELOWNA BC V1Y 9H2
For more information on responsible gambling please go to: www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca
ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF COASTAL NEWFOUNDLAND
Enjoy the class and comfort of a boutique hotel while venturing to some of the world’s last great frontiers aboard the Ocean Endeavour!
Draw to be held May 13, 2018
Total prize value: $30,000
(includes airfare for 2 and passage in a category 6 cabin)
Oct 2 to 12, 2018
Day 1: St. John’s, NL
Day 2 - 3: Northeast Coast
Day 4: L’Anse aux Meadows
Day 5: Red Bay
Day 6: Woody Point and Gros Morne National Park
Day 7-8: South Coast
Day 9: Miawpukek
Day 10: Sainte-Pierre, France
Day 11: St. John’s, NL
- Explore the remote reaches of Newfoundland & LAbrador with fall colours in full view.
- Visit the reconstructed Viking settlement at L’Anse aux Meadows, UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Travel with widely respected naturalists, musicians and culturalists.
- Explore and hike the phenomenal landscapes of Gros Morne National Park
- Share the warmth of a classic Newfoundland kitchen party
- Visit Miawpukek, Newfoundland’s Mi’kmaq First Nation community
- Explore Red Bay’s Basque Whaling Station - Canada’s 17th UNESCO World Heritage site
RULES OF PLAY
The following are the Rules, Regulations and Draw Procedures for Okanagan Symphony
Newfoundland Circumnavigation Cruise Raffle, 2017-‐2018
Total ticket value is $75,000 (1,500 tickets at $50.00 each)
1. Prior to the draw, all rules will be read aloud.
2. Individuals must be 19 years of age or older to purchase tickets. Pursuant to the Public Trustee Act, tickets buyers must not write the name of a person under the age of 19 on a ticket.
3. Tickets can be sold for cash, certified cheque, money order, debit or credit card. Cheques and money orders shall be made payable to Okanagan Symphony Orchestra.
4. All draws will be made in accordance with BC Gaming Commission (BCGC) guidelines, and will take place in accordance with the following schedule:
5. Grand Prize Draw – Sunday, May 13 at 9 p.m. in the lobby of the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre. Only tickets purchased and paid for in full by midnight on Saturday, May 12, 2018 will be eligible for the draw.
TICKETS $50.00 ea.
*Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia
**Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
Okanagan Symphony Society
865 Bernard Ave
Kelowna BC V1Y 6P6