Welcome to our 2023/2024 Season!
Subscription renewals open on August 15 | New subscriptions also available now | Single tickets available starting October 3
Your Okanagan Symphony Orchestra welcomes you to the 2023/2024 season. We’re changing things up this year — to give you more choices, to reach new music lovers with different kinds of music, and to continue to deliver our core body of classical music that Okanagan music lovers love and expect. Check out our digital season brochure for all the details on this exciting season!
A subscription package of four fantastic classical concerts, with guest artists and repertoire that will thrill and uplift you.
Three wonderful optional additions to your subscription package will enrich your autumn, make your Christmas memorable, and infuse the end of winter with life.
Not your typical symphony concerts! The OSO explores new ways to make music and new collaborators to make it with.
Subscription renewals open
Renew between August 15 and October 2 to secure your preferred seats from the 2022/2023 season.
Save 20% on our Yuletide Ukulele Christmas Special by adding it to your season subscription!
New subscribers & single tickets
New subscriptions are also available now. Single tickets for all concerts will be available starting October 3.
- Purchase the Mainstage Series (4 classical concerts as a package) at a reduction.
- Select your preferred seats at your Mainstage Series venue (KCT, Cleland or VDPAC)
- Add-on the Yuletide Ukulele Christmas Special with additional savings of 20%.
- Purchase additional tickets to Mainstage Concerts for family and friends to accompany you throughout the season with a 10% discount.
- Purchase tickets for concerts in the Celebration and Satellite Series before the public sale.
- Receive a discount of 15% off the purchase of Ballet Kelowna performance tickets (see offer on page 15 of the season brochure.
- Become a member of the Okanagan Symphony Society automatically ($25 value)
Please be aware that for many events, start times have changed, and we are at several new venues —
pay close attention to the details when you purchase tickets or arrive for a concert.